Exposure 0.2 is out! Get it from the “Downloads” section.
Here’s what’s included in this update:
- Gallery without thumbnails – Exposure can now been run without a thumbnails view. Very handy when you want to keep things nice and clean. See an example.
- Paging – Paging support has been added to make navigation even easier.
- Backwards browsing – You can now browse backwards too!
- Improved preload handling – Images from upcoming pages can now also be preloaded before the actual pages are visited.
- Option not to display captions
- Option not to display “extra data”
- General code improvements and source code documentation – See the source code.
- New improved download package – The download package has been completely redone. The standard package includes two working demos, but you can also choose to download just the source code or a minified version of the library.