Yet another localization added! Thank you to Tahir Mustafa for providing the Urdu translation!
Posts Tagged ‘localization’
Tags: Exposure, localization, Turkish
Exposure now speaks yet another language! Big thanks to Iskender TOTOGLU for contributing with the Turkish localization.
Tags: Exposure, localization, Polish
Exposure now speaks 16 languages! Big thanks to Witek for contributing with the Polish localization.
Tags: Arabic, Exposure, localization
Tags: Chinese, Exposure, localization, Simplified Chinese
Exposure now speaks its first Asian language! Many thanks to NaziCP for this contribution!
Tags: Catalan, Exposure, localization
Exposure now speaks 13 languages! Big thanks to Martin for contributing with the Czech localization.
Tags: 0.9, Catalan, Dutch, Exposure, full screen, Greek, jQuery, jQuery 1.5.1, jQuery plugins, localization, modal window
I’m happy to introduce the next version of Exposure! This update is one of the biggest yet, and we’re getting close to 1.0! The update includes a bunch of new features and improvements. It’s been available for download for a few days already but I wanted to complete all of the documentation before officially announcing it. Now that I’m finally done with the that, here it is!
Exposure 0.9 includes the following updates:
- Dynamic resizing added – You can now set maxWidth and maxHeight options to define a maximum size for the images in your galleries. Larger images will be downscaled. You can also use the new stretchToMaxSize option to stretch smaller images to the fixed maximum size.
- Full screen and modal window support added – Exposure now has the ability to run in full screen mode by enabling the fullScreen option, if you feed it images that are large enough, or combine it with the stretchToMazSize option. For smaller images the fullScreen mode can be used to create a modal window slideshow. For an example of this see the new demo. I’ve also added two new callback options, one for entering full screen mode and one for leaving it.
- Customized paging links – Use the new onPagingLink callback option to create your own customized paging links. Learn more in the documentation.
- Browse pages separately – Use the new separatePageBrowsing option to make it possible to flip through the pages off the gallery without updating the image being shown.
- Dynamically remove a specific image – Since version 0.6 you have been able to dynamically remove all the images inside the gallery in order to rebuild it. Now you can also remove individual images.
- Don’t automatically show first image – The new viewFirstImage option turns off the automatic showing of the first image in the gallery.
- Bundled with jQuery 1.5.1 – Exposure is now bundled with the latest version of jQuery.
- New demo added – Demo 6 displays some of the new features of Exposure 0.9, including modal window support and not automatically showing the first image.
- Greek localization added – Exposure now speaks Greek. Big thanks to Alex!
- Dutch localization added – Exposure now speaks Dutch. Big thanks to Andilo!
- Catalan localization added – Exposure now speaks Catalan. Big thanks to Xavi!
- Minor slideshow controls improvements – Fixed problem with “show slideshow” not disappearing when setting enableSlideshow to false.